Advantages for Case Management
Case managers say The Standing Company and the SuperStand Standing Wheelchair offer five distinct advantages:
1. ExperienceThe SuperStand is custom-fitted to each individual by trained, experienced professionals (including active chair users themselves). The Standing Company also adheres to the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) code of ethics. If a Durable Medical Equipment supplier works with The Standing Company, a RESNA certified Assistive Technology Supplier (ATS) is available to assist.
2. Cost ContainmentIn addition to realizing long-term savings regarding a chair user's health, the SuperStand can be purchased directly from The Standing Company, increasing the value of monies invested by a case manager.
3. Manufacturing ExcellenceThe SuperStand is custom-crafted in the USA in Saginaw, Michigan. This translates to no waiting for parts from other countries, no additional shipping costs, and easier access to maintenance.
4. Chair AdaptabilitySome people in wheelchairs have progressive conditions that change over time. Case managers, by virtue of their anticipatory nature, appreciate the fact that a SuperStand offers tremendous flexibility. Our standing wheelchairs have been meticulously engineered to accommodate changing health issues. For instance, an existing manual SuperStand can be upgraded to a half-power chair, while a half-power can be upgraded to a full-power standing wheelchair. There is little reason to pay for a new chair when a cared for older model can be upgraded.
5. CommunicationIt's easy to work with The Standing Company. During normal business hours, (M-F, 8am - 5pm, Eastern Time), you always speak with "real people" regarding any issues relating to a chair. In other words, there are no multi-layered voice mail systems to hopelessly wade through.
Let's Work TogetherThe Standing Company strives to collaborate with, and be a part of, a comprehensive team approach to evaluation and provision. Trust The Standing Company to become a valuable partner with your case management team.
Call 1-800-STANDING (1-800-782-6346) or email at email@example.com for a FREE evaluation.
|What our users have to say...
|Since Samantha received her standing wheelchair two years ago, she has become so much more independent. |
She now can brush teeth at the sink, loves doing dishes, can get her own drink from the fridge and shoot her rifle with her dad, etc. The Standing Wheelchair has helped our daughter in so many different ways.
We had the opportunity to spend a few days at The Standing Company in Saginaw. The folks there are awesome!!!
Thanks for making Samantha more independent and confident in herself.
Samantha - 11 yrs. old
Dx : Spina Bifida
|Read More Testimonials|